people who want to archieve their goal!!!

tis is my era..start with...as u c...





        you want to know who is that...hahahah...this 2 person known as my sisters..how glad they have a little brothers like me.....huahahaha.....i like this picture the most....i still remember this 2 person who torture me like a slave(just jokking)...ok ...let me introduce the  big *** one....her name is hairunnisa abdullah..now she is working in ????? company software.....the slim thin one...is nadzuanahanifa abdullah....now working as the ROYAL CLERK.....naaa....just the ordinary clerk...
          sad there r the series rapers(da big) and the series killer(da thin)...huhuhu...know what i mean is..hehehe.....


         who's ever find this person.....call me...im   always in da line..(hope so)AND don't forget to send REGARD for me if u meet them....these people r dangerous.....this is there record are:
1)kill spider if there c.
2)spray mosquito with RIDSECT
3)release ammonia gas at people(kentut)
the most dangerous record is...trying to kill innocent creatures like cockroach,ratatouile,and the most the small spider...(so sad this creature are)..........beware....of this person..u might get tuttttttttt(filter)......can't say it...:P

0 comments: