people who want to archieve their goal!!!

HaPpy BIrthdaY 2 YOU....LAydee_N

\
laydEe_n....ur
dikenali sebagai
kakak saya
efa..

     All i want 2 say is.....this 5 May 2010...is my sister
BUfdaY........anD i WAnt to dediCAte ThIs poem
 THat i mAkE spEcial 4 mY siS...



Wish I Was With You 

I'm sending this greeting
Not just to say hello
Because today is your birthday
As we both know

I hope you're feeling special
Because today you should
If I could be with you
You know I would

I wish for you all that you desire
As you deserve the best
Having you in my life
I know I'm truly blessed

I hope your feeling special
Because you really are
And you know I'd be with you
If I didn't live so far

I love you! 


AND I WANT YOU TO ALWAYS
REMEMBER
THAT UR R NOT ALONE..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO 
NADZUANAHANIFA
LADEe_N..






drawing of
laydeE_N








                

0 comments: